[wildfly-dev] WildFly 11 and JDK9

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 10:01:54 EST 2017

If hibernate 5.3 is ready and JPA 2.2 passes TCK, than we could probably bring it in.
Aa we do want to add more and more EE8 features, but only if they are ready.

So if you feel that JPA 2.2 impl is ready than please go ahead and send PR for upgrade to 5.3 (given all other conditions for merging are met).

But if you think you cannot get it done in about a month(more or less)  than it would need to be postponed for WF13.
And we need to consider what to do to make WF12 JPA impl work work on JDK9, aka upgrade the javasssit.

--
tomaz