[wildfly-dev] WildFly 11 and JDK9

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Dec 6 10:39:50 EST 2017

At this point we have 2 open bugs that we need to fix.  Unfortunately we
have roughly 28 open challenges with Oracle for bad TCK tests.  The plan is
to release a Beta once the 2 bugs are fixed.  I won't release a Final until
we get the certification from Oracle, which means waiting for all of these
challenges to be resolved.  I don't have to tell anyone here the
"quickness" of getting fixes for these challenges.

So define "ready" :)