[wildfly-dev] security/elytron CLI commands

Jean-Francois Denise jdenise at redhat.com
Mon Dec 11 09:30:20 EST 2017

FYI, some discussions have occurred with Martin and Farah. I have
updated the document[1] and introduced a new document[2] to get feedback
on CLI commands for SASL/HTTP authentication.

[1] https://developer.jboss.org/wiki/SSLCommandsForCLI

[2] https://developer.jboss.org/wiki/AuthenticationCommandsForCLI

Thanks.

JF