[wildfly-dev] Logging Changes

James Perkins jperkins at redhat.com
Mon Dec 11 12:11:00 EST 2017

We could easily just allow the system property to be changed for the caller
calculation. It would be fairly simple really.

Any hack would likely have to be done in the scripts would be my concern.
I'm sure it's possible, but I'd rather not be messing with scripts if
possible. Though maybe there is a way with a custom ConfigurationLocator.
I'll have a look at that approach.

--
James R. Perkins