[wildfly-dev] WFLY-9574 - Distribution files does not have POSIX permissions perfectly set

Ken Wills kwills at redhat.com
Tue Dec 12 14:44:47 EST 2017

At a quick look, the permissions set in the WF11 zip look mostly
appropriate to me. For example, I don't understand why the RPM version
needs to set ugo+r on standalone/configuration/mgmt-groups.properties and
stuff like that.

So I'd vote, they should probably be the same, but i'd rather see a
justification for why the RPM ones were changed, then see those changes go
into WF so they're the same.

Ken