[wildfly-dev] Run level as a factor for capabilities and requirements?

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 08:11:09 EST 2017

Before a change to capabilities and requirements I think this idea of a
running mode is something to consider in general.

As we talk about which modes a runtime handler is going to execute within
we generally seem to be able to talk in terms of named modes - but when it
comes to code within the application server we have some utility methods
e.g. isNormalServer but then in other cases we have more complex boolean
expressions to test the 'mode'.  Sometimes it feels like we could use a
better way for this test.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.