[wildfly-dev] JDK 9 EA Build 151 is available on java.net

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 05:48:34 EST 2017

Hey Rory,

Best wishes for new year also to you and your team.

we already tested b150 and b151 but our testing is mostly blocked by
already fixed https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8172158
which I am guessing should be part of upcoming b152.

Beyond that I am cautiously optimistic about our work around JDK9 and
passing our testsuite.

--
tomaz