[wildfly-dev] Next version of the management console (HAL.next)

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Mon Jan 16 04:52:40 EST 2017

I know it’s really challenging to do a major refactoring to support the next major version of GWT, while retaining the critical business logic and UX behind the console. That said, I am really happy to see the team managed to keep the user flows and functional requirements, but elevating the base project kernel to a new and much improved version. Excellent work Harald and the team!

Regards, Heiko