[wildfly-dev] New invocation merge

Jason Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Tue Jan 31 11:28:15 EST 2017

> On Jan 31, 2017, at 9:20 AM, Kabir Khan <kabir.khan at jboss.com> wrote:
>

>> On 31 Jan 2017, at 15:16, Jason T. Greene <jason.greene at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> Right exactly.
>>
>> What does everyone think about a daily or weekly email of the test output to this list?
> Daily would narrow down the range of suspicious commits. Although that information should still be available on TeamCity itself, I think this makes it more visible.
>
> (I take it this is the elaboration about the grouping of the failures? :))

Right I just mean if the goal is to recruit help in resolving test failures, then highlighting it here might be a good way to do that. It might be better than expecting folks to periodically check a special run on team city.

On the other hand it can’t be too noisy, else everyone will just filter it.

This is just an idea, feedback from any and all is welcome.

--
Jason T. Greene
JBoss, a division of Red Hat