[wildfly-dev] DMR -> JMX bridge ?

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Mon Mar 6 10:51:23 EST 2017

I was just informed that WildFly has a DMR -> JMX bridge, but I can't find anything on it. Is there such a thing or did I misunderstand?

Particularly, is it true that for each DMR resource in the WildFly resource tree there is an associated JMX MBean with analogous JMX attributes/operations as you see in DMR?

Can I do everything I want over JMX that I can do over the DMR management interface (I doubt deployments can be done over JMX, but maybe I'm wrong with that, too?) ???

I'm thinking I just misunderstand - wouldn't be the first time I was confused :)