[wildfly-dev] Moving Elytron Subsystem into WildFly Core

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Tue Mar 7 05:44:17 EST 2017

Brian has performed a preliminary review of the changes to add the
subsystem to WildFly Core so I will be merging it to our incubator /
ladybird branch later today.

 From this point no further pull requests will be merged to the
independent subsystem project.

For anyone with work in progress apart from one small code change to
remove logging the subsystem's version the remaining code and project
hierarchy is unmodified so it should be easy to port changes over.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.