[wildfly-dev] Version notifications at library init

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Tue Mar 28 16:54:32 EDT 2017

We already have codes for a lot of these messsages so there’s not much added noise.

FWIW I hope we don’t have a standard to log every lib version. We already are way too noisy at boot, IMHO. If someone has a nifty way to write these to the server log but not the console that would be lovely. And I’d like a pony too. ;)