[wildfly-dev] Sending PRs upstream instead of wildfly-security-incubator / ladybird

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Wed May 3 12:44:45 EDT 2017

We have a number of PRs working there way through the queues now with
the latest component upgrades / backports from ladybird to upstream but
from this point on all pull requests should be sent directly upstream
instead of going via the ladybird branches.

We still have some PRs against the incubator which we will continue to
merge and port over so those don't need to be resubmitted.

We will keep the ladybird branches up to date with upstream in case we
need to use them again but for the last week or so the PRs coming
through have required less coordination so we should be able to handle
changes individually.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.