[wildfly-dev] EE Features in WildFly Core

James Perkins jperkins at redhat.com
Wed Nov 1 13:11:45 EDT 2017

I'm a +1 to what Brian said.

I also think if we keep adding EE stuff to core then we've defeated the
purpose of the split. While for dev it's kind of a PITA the split is good
for things like Arquillian where they can have a dependency on WildFly Core
and not require a dependency on any version of WildFly Full. The same is
likely true for any project that just manages a server.

James R. Perkins