[wildfly-dev] Reads of subsystem resources under a /deployment=x resource

Harald Pehl hpehl at redhat.com
Tue Nov 28 14:17:12 EST 2017

I've checked HAL.next and we only use "include-runtime=true" when reading deployment related resources This applies for both standalone and domain mode.

I didn't check HAL.current yet, but I'm quite sure we use the same semantics here. So fixing the bug shouldn't affect neither HAL.next nor HAL.current.

Cheers
Harald