[wildfly-dev] Is there a single maven BOM artifact I can use to get/build the entire wildfly ee server?

Eric B ebenzacar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 17:48:55 EDT 2017

I'm trying to debug some code, and I am often hitting classes in
Wildfly/Undertow/etc in my stack that I don't have the source code for.

I'd love to be able to add a dependency in my pom.xml so that Eclipse will
automatically d/l the sources from maven central for me and add them to my
debugger.  I'm looking for an artifact that I'd be able to list something
like:

<dependency>
   <artifactId>wildfly</artifactId>
   <groupId>org.wildfly</groupId>
   <version>10.1.0</version>
   <scope>provided</scope>
  <type>pom</type>
</dependency>

That would then download all the sources for me, and I'd be in business.

Is there something like this BOM available for wildfly?

Thanks,

Eric