[wildfly-dev] Making More Use of wildfly-proposals

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at redhat.com
Thu Aug 30 13:01:10 EDT 2018

At the moment we have a lot of effort going into populating the
wildfly-proposals repository with the proposals for new features as they
are added to the application server - but at the end other than them
sitting in the repository we don't really do anything with them.

I was wondering if we could maybe do something to add a table of contents
per WildFly release cross referencing the proposals added in that release
and at the end we could generate publishable documentation.

This could give us some quite detailed release notes without a huge amount
of additional effort taking advantage of the effort that goes into writing
these in the first place.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.