[wildfly-dev] Automatic module names: JBoss Logger please?

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Tue Feb 13 06:23:27 EST 2018

Hi all,

I would like to start converting some of our basic Hibernate building
blocks into proper Jigsaw modules, so to enable better exprimentation
with the more complex projects, but all our projects depend on JBoss
Logger.

Just noticed it doesn't even have an Automatic-Module-Name manifest
entry, that's kind of a huge blocker for any further progress.

Would it be possible to add this header quickly and release?

Thanks,
Sanne