[wildfly-dev] ee4j-build mailing list for specs, RIs, TCKs

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Sat Feb 17 15:43:58 EST 2018

We should have someone from our EAP/Wildfly build teams join the ee4j-build
list to keep abreast and help steer the migration of the Oracle Java EE
project into the Eclipse build infrastructure. On the last EE4j call, it
was brought up that the discussion around how the TCKs needed to be updated
to integrate into more modern CI environments. At some point we should be
able to reduce our TCK run efforts, and improve the TCK codebase by
leveraging the public EE4j TCKs, but we need to be involved to help that
move in the right direction to achieve this.

Subscribe here: