[wildfly-dev] Hibernate 5.3+ module name suggestions...

James Perkins jperkins at redhat.com
Wed Feb 21 17:47:35 EST 2018

With other Java EE 8 tech previews we handle it by loading the correct
resource based on a system property. Is this not possible with Hibernate
for some reason? For example have a look at the javax.validation.api module
[1].

[1]:
https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/blob/master/servlet-feature-pack/src/main/resources/modules/system/layers/base/javax/validation/api/main/module.xml#L26-L42

--