[wildfly-dev] Wrong beanmanager retrieved by CDI.current().getBeanManager() in Struts1

Jaikiran Pai jai.forums2013 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 00:15:32 EST 2018

On 05/01/18 12:35 AM, Eric B wrote:

>  However, when trying the same call in my Struts 1 Action, instead, it
> will at times retrieve the bean manager for other deployments,
> seemingly randomly:

If it's returning it in a non-deterministic manner then it does sound
like a bug. Is this an application you can share?

P.S: The WildFly user forums https://developer.jboss.org/en/wildfly is a
better place for such questions and the forum infrastructure even allows
you to attach files, unlike this mailing list IIRC.

-Jaikiran