[wildfly-dev] RA subsystem: renaming <admin-object> "pool-name" attribute to "name"

Tomas Hofman thofman at redhat.com
Mon Jul 30 04:32:07 EDT 2018

Yes, that's what I believe should be done.

Adding also Tomasz and Tom :).

I'm yet to asses the impact on documentation, by my feeling from my initial
investigation was that I didn't found very many documents dealing with this.

Am I correct in thinking that if the new parser is able to parse the old config
version, no other migration work is needed?

Tomas