[wildfly-dev] RA subsystem: renaming <admin-object> "pool-name" attribute to "name"

Eduardo Martins emartins at redhat.com
Tue Jul 31 15:13:02 EDT 2018

Such cosmetic change would require to be documented in migration guide, i.e. effort from Docs and QE teams, and the old schema would need to be supported too, i.e. effort from Dev to translate old to new. And that would be the optimistic scenario, where user doesn’t need to change configs, i.e. no Dev effort for the migration tool…

—E