[wildfly-dev] Patching generation facility broken with WildFly 13?

Alexey Loubyansky alexey.loubyansky at redhat.com
Wed Jun 6 10:41:40 EDT 2018

Hi Guillaume,

thanks for bringing this up. There have been some changes in the module
deps in wfcore since the release referenced from the patch gen. Please try
this branch
https://github.com/aloubyansky/patch-gen-1/commits/upgrade-wfcore-5

I was able to build your branch with your last commit and w/o it. If that
works for you, please let me know, I'll make a release with the fix.

Thanks,
Alexey