[wildfly-dev] How to define dependency between two app1.ear & app1.ear in wildfly 9.0.2

Jan Kalina jkalina at redhat.com
Tue Jun 12 03:43:47 EDT 2018

Check https://developer.jboss.org/thread/176211 ;)
In theory it should be:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<jboss-deployment-structure>
  <deployment>
    <dependencies>
      <module name="deployment.app2.ear.modules.war" export="true"/>
    </dependencies>
  </deployment>
</jboss-deployment-structure>

Use export=true to ensure the dependency will be available to
subdeployments of the EAR.
Otherwise, you can assign dependencies to individual subdeployments too:

For example, if you have myweb.war subdeployment in app1.ear:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<jboss-deployment-structure>
  <sub-deployment name="myweb.war">
    <dependencies>
      <module name="deployment.app2.ear.modules.war"/>
    </dependencies>
  </sub-deployment>