[wildfly-dev] Community Docs section in wildfly-proposals

Kabir Khan kkhan at redhat.com
Tue Jun 19 06:55:25 EDT 2018

If you have an open PR for a proposal, can you please add in the Community Documentation section that I have just added to the template (See the end of [1]). Basically just indicate where the documentation for a feature will live:

== Community Documentation
////
Generally a feature should have documentation as part of the PR to wildfly master, or as a follow up PR if the feature is in wildfly-core. In some cases though the documentation belongs more in a component, or does not need any documentation. Indicate which of these will happen.
////

I have added that section because I find myself asking over and over again on RFEs where the feature documentation is. Often people say it is not needed as it is something trivial, but that could do with a bit more visibility.

Thanks,

Kabir

[1] https://raw.githubusercontent.com/wildfly/wildfly-proposals/master/design-doc-template.adoc