[wildfly-dev] 12.0.0.CR1 released!

Jason Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Thu Mar 1 02:51:21 EST 2018

Hi Jaikiran,

Thanks for the feedback! In our new release model, we are trying to be as close to timeboxed as we can, so the only thing that holds back a Final is a blocker level issue. Since the issues you reference occur in specific circumstances and have workarounds, they did not appear to meet that level of severity. Unfortunately this means that some issues like this will miss the train, but luckily the wait with our timeboxed model isn’t too long, and if something heavily affects the community in a way that really can’t wait we could always do an interim release.

Thanks,

-Jason