[wildfly-dev] HAL.next / replace console in WildFly 13

Harald Pehl hpehl at redhat.com
Fri Mar 2 04:29:44 EST 2018

The development of HAL.next [1] has reached a point where we can replace the
existing console with HAL.next. We'd like to make this transition for
WildFly 13.

HAL.next ships with everything which is available in the current console.
In addition there are plenty new and enhanced features. I'm currently
preparing a website which will include basic user documentation and a list
of new and enhanced features.

Although we believe the new console is stable enough, we could add an
additional endpoint in WildFly 13 for the old console. This would enable
users to switch back and forth between the new and old console.

What do you think?

.: Harald

[1] https://github.com/hal/hal.next