[wildfly-dev] problems with the Elytron permission-mapping config model

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Fri Mar 23 13:28:00 EDT 2018

Why would the permission-mapping resource need to be modified by tooling?

The purpose of the named permission-set is that that becomes the resource
automatically manipulated, the permission mappings should not need to be
manipulated as they either will or will not already reference the
permission-set and that should be automatically changed.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.