[wildfly-dev] JIRA: Proposal to make default assignee "Unassigned" for all areas

Romain Pelisse belaran at redhat.com
Thu Mar 29 13:04:22 EDT 2018

IMHO, having an issue assigned by default by somebody is missing leading.
It give the feeling the issue is being worked on or at least acknowledge
while often the assignee, in fact, never looked at it. If the issue is not
assigned, at least you know it's not assigned. If there many issues not
assigned, it's not (to me) a problem and it is a better state than having
hundred of issue supposedly assigned to somebody who never looked at it.