[wildfly-dev] Proposal to revert component-matrix change

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Thu May 10 16:19:35 EDT 2018

> I am dabbling with generating the component-matrix contents by other
means.

If component-matrix (or whatever is decided to be called) is not available
/ done / released
as part of server release itself or it is lacking any of the components or
is out of sync on release it is useless!

Main driver for having it like this was to provide users complete component
version matrix
so they are able to import it to their IDE to aid with sources when they
are debugging application running on server.

Currently only somewhat similar thing we have is "wildfly-parent" which is
much more than just component matrix.

So just keep in mind what the user requirements / desires are.

--
tomaz