[wildfly-dev] Is there any change in module concepts between jboss and wildfly

wildflyuser elayaraja.s at gmail.com
Tue May 29 05:11:55 EDT 2018

1) Is there any change in module concepts between jboss and wildfly ?
2) In jobss we have folder as <JBossHome>/modules in wildfly
<wildfly_home_9.0.2>modules/system/layers/base. Is there any difference ?
3) As part of upgrade if we reuse/copy folder from <JBossHome>/modules to
<wildfly_home_9.0.2>modules/
   so that my deployed application should consider only modules from
<wildfly_home_9.0.2>modules/  and it should not consider
<wildfly_home_9.0.2>modules/system/layers/base
   Which will make the upgrade easier to proceed step by step.

--
Sent from: http://wildfly-development.1055759.n5.nabble.com/