[wildfly-dev] Pretty Print / VDX tests move into WildFly TS

Rostislav Svoboda rsvoboda at redhat.com
Wed May 30 08:45:04 EDT 2018

Hi.

I would like to move existing tests for Pretty Print / VDX (introduced in
WF11 / EAP 7.1) into WildFly testsuite.

Testsuite runs with standalone and domain, structure is similar to WF TS (
org.wildfly.test.integration.vdx package, depends on jboss-parent, uses
JUnit, ARQ)
Current location is https://github.com/jboss-eap-qe/vdx-wildfly-testsuite

Tests are stable, TS is running around 3 minutes, it uses Creaper from
wildfly-extras (https://github.com/wildfly-extras/creaper). Creaper is used
for offline transformations of the config xml files -
https://github.com/jboss-eap-qe/vdx-wildfly-testsuite/tree/master/src/test/resources/org/wildfly/test/integration/vdx/transformations

I plan to put these tests under
https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/tree/master/testsuite/integration as a
new module.

I would like to start with this effort next week, please let me know if you
have concerns about this move.

Thank you.
Rostislav