[wildfly-dev] -Xbootclasspath/p:jboss-logmanager-<VERSION>.jar equivalent during runtime

James Perkins jperkins at redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 22:15:51 EST 2018

Hi Sam,
It just depends if the any method on the java.util.logging.LogManager gets
invoked before JBoss Modules sets the
java.util.logging.manager=org.jboss.logmanager.LogManager system property.
This happens fairly early in the main entry point of jboss-modules.

[1]:
https://github.com/jboss-modules/jboss-modules/blob/1.8.6.Final/src/main/java/org/jboss/modules/Main.java#L520-L528

--
James R. Perkins