[wildfly-dev] -Djboss.modules.system.pkgs=class1, class2 runtime equivalent

David Lloyd david.lloyd at redhat.com
Thu Nov 15 12:24:38 EST 2018

Have a look at the static initializer of the org.jboss.modules.Module
class.  If you extracted the computation of those two fields to a
method, and then made the fields volatile, you would be able to
re-call the method whenever you've updated the system property.

The fields are consulted on each class lookup so changes should take
effect immediately.

--
- DML