[wildfly-dev] Completion of DeploymentUnitProcessor.deploy(ear, war1, war2) observed in a subsequent phase?

Stuart Douglas stuart.w.douglas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:41:23 EDT 2018

For ear deployments each phase is first run for the ear, then run for all
sub deployments in parallel. This means that any changes made by the ear
deployer are visible, however you need to be careful about thread safety
for the sub deployments if you are working with things attached to the top
level ear, as multiple threads may be doing the same thing.

Stuart