[Windup-users] Question about unclassisifed files (Windup2 Beta)

Jess Sightler jsightle at redhat.com
Thu Feb 5 11:18:52 EST 2015

Hi Richard,

Files will appear in the "unclassified files" tab if there were no rules
which classified them. The files were scanned, but no rules generated
classifictions or migration hints for the files.

Thanks,
Jess

Calendar Free/Busy: https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=jsightle%40redhat.com&ctz=America/New_York