[Windup-users] XML Rule with otherwise action

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Wed May 27 12:20:04 EDT 2015

The rule should be formatted as he originally posted:

<rule id="TagLib release">
       <when>
            <filecontent matches="{*}" filename="{*}Tag.java"/>
       </when>
        <otherwise>
                      <hint message="C7.1 : No release in Tag" effort="4" />
        </otherwise>
  </rule>

It sounds like there might be a bug here if the "otherwise" clause is not
being picked up. We'll have to look into this! I created an issue for it:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WINDUP-613

Thanks,
Lincoln

Lincoln Baxter, III