[Windup-users] Are you ready for Java 8? Windup about to move

Roman Martin Gil rmarting at redhat.com
Tue Apr 26 15:40:12 EDT 2016

When is it going to be released 2.6.0?

Now in the migration projects we are working Java 7 is a requirement, so in
this year we need to use it.

So if 2.6.0 is coming soon then we will prefer run under 7, if it is taking
more time then we have not problem.

Regards

--

Saludos/Best regards
*Jose Roman Martin Gil *
*MW Senior Architect* | +34 605 926 271 | roman.martin at redhat.com

*Red Hat* Iberia
C/ José Bardasano Baos, 9, Edif. Gorbea 3, planta 3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain