[Windup-users] Are you ready for Java 8? Windup about to move

Roman Martin Gil rmarting at redhat.com
Wed Apr 27 11:37:34 EDT 2016

Which RC version did you release? To test it .

The next 3/6 months will be enought for us working with Java 7, after that
it will be not needed because we will close the migration project (I hope )

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards

*MW Senior Architect* | +34 605 926 271 | roman.martin at redhat.com

*Red Hat* Iberia
C/ José Bardasano Baos, 9, Edif. Gorbea 3, planta 3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain