[wise-dev] [Wise Development] New message: "Re: cant make wise to work"

Stefano Maestri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 2 09:25:48 EST 2010

Wise Dev,

A new message was posted in the thread "cant make wise to work":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529368#529368

Author  : Stefano Maestri
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/maeste

Message:
Yep, it's how Wise works: it calls wsconsume api and generate jaxws stubs. Then use it by reflection to call the webservice.

To do its magic, Wise needs a JDK (non JRE because it use compiler apis) and a lot of libraries. In our distribution you can find a samples doing exactly what you are trying to do: /wise-1.1/samples/interactiveHelloWorld/
Please have a look to its build.xml (and parent builds) to get that is using all libraries presents /wise-1.1/samples/lib

hoping I've answered your question.
Anyway feel free to get back to me if you have any further questions.

bye
S.