Hi Folks !
When we started the Aerodoc Quickstart project, the Simple Push Web Client was part of the Aerodoc Backend project, hosted in a sub path (/client).
These last days, while helping for the webinar and started using the web client as "standalone" meaning deployed apart from the backend, I started to face some issues that I won't elaborate here but the TL;DR : using CORS with secured JAX-RS endpoints isn't working, be sure I will open a thread and related JIRAs about this.
Once, we have resolved the remaining issues, the Client will move back to his repo.
Any questions, feedback are welcome.