On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 12:41 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <matzew@apache.org> wrote:

since the 0.8.0 in August several bugs have been fixed. Currently a few PRs are on the waiting list, but once they are in, it would be good to roll another release, e.g. a 0.8.5 

Cool , when do you want to release ? 

I am now wondering if some bugs/feature are missing? Also, Luke: Do you have anything 'urgent' :-) for the AdminUI ? 

This part is on my plate, since the specs of our user management are not "solid" enough, I think we should skip it for this release. I will put the subject on the table beginning next week.

Note: when the next umbrella release of AeroGear comes, there will be another UP (e.g. 0.9.0) as well.

But in the spirit of release often and early I guess it's good to have another release now...

aerogear-dev mailing list