Summers and I had a meeting today to talking about some issues. Meeting note: https://github.com/aerogear/collateral/wiki/20130508-android-mtg-agenda
Pipe vs Authentication
- Do we still need to pass the authModule the pipe?
Pipe "retrieve data by ID" AEROGEAR-1162
- Why we don't need it?
- We need it, but it is probably a subset of a bigger read issue.
- setLinkUri is a awful hack for setting an ID Gist example
- maybe create Pipe.read(String id, Callback callback)?
- We have a different approach between server and client. Server expect "?color=red", client produce "?where=%7B%22color%22:%22red%22%7D"
- ReadFilter setWhere isn't correct
- Creates a where=params instead of params?
No way to create ?params=values
- Should depracate readWithFilter and rename to just read()? AEROGEAR-1214
- This goes back and forth because iOS needs readWithFilter. ML Thread
- Should we work on that? We really need it?
- it really doesn't "fit" in Android as things stand
- We need to work on it now? That should be our priority?
- It isn't a priority right now. Looking at jay and qmx's roadmap it looks like we don't need to worry about it until July.