AGDroid 3.0 work continues.
- We’ve impletmented InstanceIDListener for agdroid-push in master
- Topic messaging implementation is here : https://github.com/secondsun/aerogear-android-push/tree/AGDROID-470-TOPIC-MESSAGING
- Keep a lookout for a PR with this and UPS sometimes this week.
- Someone on StackOverflow has been asking about two way messaging :
- There’s a good discussion on topic APIs on the Mailing list : http://aerogear-dev.1069024.n5.nabble.com/aerogear-dev-Android-topic-messaging-enhancements-AGDROID-470-td11997.html
Stuff from Summers’ mad mind
- AeroGear patterns for using ContentProviders with Store implementations.
- Still a work in progress doesn’t even compile right now.
- Ultimate goal is to provide automated checks, annotation processing, etc for the AeroGear library in Maven and Gradle
- Right now the code can only validate that the broadcase receiver for push messages is set up correctly.
Moving forward in Swift2 / iOS9 adaption, aerogear-io-oauth2 has now its “swift-2.0” branch. Note that we moved to Xcode7 beta4 Swift 2 syntax. This week will bring companion demos repository aerogear-ios-cookbook to Swift 2 too.
Aerogear-users mailing list