Hawkular Alerts 0.6.0.Final has been Released!
* Event Support
This major new feature incorporates Events into Hawkular
- Are more lightweight than Alerts
- Record things of interest
- Can be injected via an API call
- Can be generated via a Trigger
- Can have actions performed on them (for Trigger-generated
- Can be used as Trigger conditions
For more on Events there is some general information here
(more to come):
And Lucas provides some great examples here:
* WebHooks Action Plugin
Hawkular Alerts 0.6.0.Final introduces a new Action plugin
for WebHook notifications.
There have been some changes to the REST
endpoints as we refine the model.
Of course there are fixes and minor enhancements as well. A Jira Summary for the release is here:
The next scheduled release is 0.7.0, targeted for December 9,
Hawkular Alerts Team
Jay Shaughnessy (email@example.com)
Lucas Ponce (firstname.lastname@example.org)