There is additional testing that I need to do for AS7-2076, but that is
more about whether AS7 can serialize other EE related state when we
replicate/passivate stateful session beans that have extended
We didn't merge the AS7-2076 changes in yet and won't until its more
tested. If we wait until 1/11, that is too late I think (AS7.1 final
target date is 07/Jan/12 according to
On 12/28/2011 01:25 PM, Steve Ebersole wrote:
There is a question about whether the main issue that was supposed
get into this release actually did. And with the holidays it is
impossible to get verification in time.
So I am going to put 4.0.1 off for 2 weeks, until 1/11.
On 12/27/2011 10:29 AM, Steve Ebersole wrote:
> Just a reminder that tomorrow (12/28) is the time box for the 4.0.1