Re: AS7 source code check out and setup in eclipsecreated by Kabir Khan in JBoss AS7 Development - View the full discussion
This is what I do:
- Install m2eclipse. m2eclipse from the official sonatype site might have problems opening all the projects. The latest version there is 0.12.x. The cutting-edge 0.13 release performs a lot better. To get m2eclipse 0.13, add http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/updates/M as an update site in Eclipse (If you just go to that address in a browser it 404s). I needed to uninstall my m2eclipse 0.12.x first.
- Follow the steps to check out the project to /some/where/as7/git.
- Open Eclipse with the workspace as /some/where/as7/eclipse.
- Import/"Existing Maven Projects"
- Set /some/where/as7/git as the root dir and choose all the projects.
You might get some errors wrt the lookup attribute of the @Resource annotations, simply go to that project's properties and change the orders of the imports so that the maven deps have a higher precedence than the JRE ones._______________________________________________ jboss-dev-forums mailing list email@example.com https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/jboss-dev-forums
-- Richard Opalka firstname.lastname@example.org JBoss, by Red Hat Office: +420 222 365 200 Mobile: +420 731 186 942