Is there any progress on the task management component? Having got the iCalendar wrapper
working on in to a working state I wondered if some of the workarounds I've
implemented are being addressed in the task management component. Looking at the Jbpm 4
source I see some potential answers...
Anyway some comments / questions:
- Is there an example lifecycle.xml for the task module?
- As the iCalendar model allows assignment of more than one actor to a task, I've been
trying to figure out how / whether to do this with Jbpm. What is the rationale for
limiting tasks to one actor?
- External ids. As I am able to create ad-hoc tasks and initiate a process from a Calendar
client I need to be able to retrieve tasks via an iCalendar UID set by an external
application. I'm using a process variable for this today, but obviously this is not
ideal performance wise. The ability to set an alternate key on a task would be useful.
- Ability to create ad-hoc tasks. I have a workaround for this by creating a very simple
process. Is this capability part of JBPM 4?
- Will there be any ability to set a scheduled start date.
I have a few other questions / feature requests for this module but would like to
understand current thinking on the above before submitting.
View the original post :
Reply to the post :