Max Rydahl Andersen <max.andersen(a)redhat.com> wrote:
I dunno if it helps you with the eclipse update dance...
It sounds interesting - I will try it out once I got a minute free!
I wrote a plugin which adds a button to the Package Explorer view ...
1) Click the button and file dialog is displayed.
2) Select codebase repository working directory.
3) All projects in workspace are synchronized against selected directory.
* Any new projects in the selected directory are added to the workspace;
* Invalid projects (deleted) are removed from the workspace;
* Projects moved into working sets named by the parent directory of
the plugin. This works for me but might not be appropriate for you.
I actually implemented a similar idea but based on a regular expression for the project
for us it would have to be the ../../ since we have things in features/plugins...
Interested to hear feedback and whether it is useful to people...
I'll definitely try it out - thanks for the tip!
is the code available somewhere too?
My Update Site
Paul Richardson (a.k.a. phantomjinx)
* mob: +44 (0)9780 869490
jbosstools-dev mailing list
Only on my machine but I'll push it to github over the weekend.